A key part of the Conexim offering is providing our intermediaries and clients with access to global markets in all asset classes: Funds, Equities, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), and Corporate and Government Bonds. Conexim can also facilitate portfolio investments in structured products, capital secured bonds, life wrapped funds and cash deposits.
Trades are fully integrated with a middle and back office processing platform provided to us by Pershing Securities International Limited (a Bank of New York Mellon company). Pershing also provide custody for all on-platform assets.
Asset Classes we can support in our portfolio offering include:
Cash and Equivalents
- We can facilitate cash holdings in EUR, GBP and USD within a single portfolio
- Cash holdings can be spread across a range of credit institutions.
- Money Market Instruments – certificates of deposit, US treasury bills etc.
Fixed Income Securities
- Corporate Bonds
- Government Bonds
Shares & Equities
- All shares on leading global exchanges including;
- Ireland, London, Frankfurt (Xetra), Euronext (Portugal, France, Holland, Belgium), Madrid, Milan;
- OMX Nordic Exchange (for the Scandinavian markets)
- US and Asia Pacific markets.
Collective Investment Schemes
- Access to over 2,000 funds On-Platform from leading global managers.
- Close Ended Funds
- Open Ended Mutual Funds
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
Options, Futures and Contracts for Difference (CFDs)
- We can provide off-platform advice on options and futures, and receive and transmit orders for CFDs, which can be used for hedging or speculative purposes.
- We can also reflect off-exchange investments in our portfolios for valuation purposes, including property assets, chattels, loan-assets and personal property, as well as 3rd party managed funds (including structured products, capital secured bonds, and life wrapped funds).