Conexim was established in 2010 to provide a new and innovative platform and trading service for Trustees, Intermediaries and their clients to access funds, equities, ETFs and fixed income products at institutional rates.
Conexim believes that current industry pricing precludes Intermediaries and their clients from having the choice and access to markets they need to ensure their funds can be managed in a risk responsive manner.
Conexim has based its business around three core principles:
- Pricing that is simple and transparent.
- Independence in provider and product selection.
- Tailored and effective risk management and advice.
Conexim works with Trustees and Intermediaries in ensuring that any services provided meet these core principles.
We provide services to private client accounts introduced by Intermediaries, as well as to the following pre and post retirement structures:
- Small Self Administered Schemes (SSAS)
- Self-Administered Personal Retirement Bond (Buy Out Bond)
- Self-Administered Personal Pensions
- Approved Retirement Funds (ARFs)
- Approved Minimum Retirement Funds (AMRFs)
- Self-Administered PRSAs